By Jody Fisher
Read or Download 30-Day Guitar Workout: An Exercise Plan for Guitarists PDF
Best music books
Records the thriving cultural richness of black New Orleans and captures the expressions of city black folks culture.
Schöne Musik für Gitarre Solo. Stücke die Spass machen und trotzdem leicht zu spielen sind.
The piano accordion skilled a curler coaster experience of popularity--rise to popularity at the airwaves, level and silver reveal, then a deathly decline, through a popular culture resurgence. Squeeze This! rolls out a background of the squeezebox with the 1st book-length examine of its attention-grabbing position in twentieth-century American track and tradition.
(Bass Play-Along). The Bass Play-Along sequence can help you play your favourite songs speedy and simply! simply stick to the tab, take heed to the audio to listen to how the bass should still sound, after which play alongside utilizing the separate backing tracks. The melody and lyrics also are incorporated for those who are looking to sing, or to easily assist you stick with alongside.
- Polonaises: For Advanced Piano (Kalmus Edition)
- Climbing the Charts: What Radio Airplay Tells Us about the Diffusion of Innovation
- Maria Theresa Mass (Theresienmesse) in B-flat Major: For SATB Solo, SATB Chorus/Choir and Orchestra (Choral Score) (Kalmus Edition)
- The Best Acoustic Rock Songs Ever Songbook
- Command Performances for Percussion: Competition Solos for Snare Drum, Marimba and Timpani (Percussion Solo Series)
- Oscar Peterson Trios Songbook (Artist Transcriptions)
Extra info for 30-Day Guitar Workout: An Exercise Plan for Guitarists
30-Day Guitar Workout: An Exercise Plan for Guitarists by Jody Fisher